Thursday, January 2, 2014

Moisturizer Review

Hello all,

So here is my first review on a bargain product; Garnier Nutritioniste, Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV-Lotion.  


This lotion was around $7.00 at Walmart and I had a $1.00 off coupon, pretty good deal for face moisturizer!    

Now, I have extremely oily skin.  I'm not even exaggerating, after an hour of putting on my make-up, I already have to use an oil blotting paper.  So I am always very hesitant about using a daytime moisturizer.  This moisturizer is very lightweight and does not add to the oiliness of my skin.  I also like that it has an SPF 15 element.  

While I am not sure how well this product would work for someone who has dry skin, it is a nice lightweight moisturizer for my oily sisters!  

I hope everyone has a fabulous day.

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment