Saturday, January 11, 2014

Bath & Shower Oil

Hi all,

On a recent trip to my local TJ Maxx, I visited the beauty section.  Normally when I look through these products, they are opened/broken/used... so to my delight, I was excited when I found a bath and shower oil for only $4.99 and it appeared to not have been tampered with!  It smelled amazing and I had been wanting to try a bath oil for a while, so I figured I'd give the product a try.


 
The product I purchased was: Bath & Shower Oil 06 by APOTHEKE:M.  I purchased the product for $4.99 from TJ Maxx.  Upon internet research, you can also find the product for $8.99 at Target.  I tried the oil in the shower and also in a bath.  In the shower, I applied it after washing my body and rinsed.  It left a nice smell on my skin and my skin felt very dewy after my shower.  I also poured the recommended 3 tablespoons into a bath, and the results were the same.  I was a little disappointed in the consistency of the oil... it is extremely watery and has bubbles in it (I'm not sure how oil has bubbles).  I also wanted a stronger mandarin guava smell in my bath.  While I am content with my purchase, I will probably not be buying this product again.  

Thanks peeps,

Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment