Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Fragrance Sampler

Hi all,

I hope everyone is enjoying their new year.  The next product that I am going to review is not a beauty bargain, but I really love the idea behind this gift set.  For Christmas, my husband purchased for me the Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sample for Her (he bought it for $65.00).






What I love about this gift set is that there are 14 fragrances for me to sample, and the samples are a pretty good size.  I have so far sampled them all and I still have enough to use from each sample to try them a few more times.  The gift set also contains a free beauty clutch and a booklet explaining each perfume.  You also get a voucher for a 1.6-1.7 fl oz full sized perfume of your choice.  

My personal favorites are Guilty by Gucci and La Vie Est Belle by Lancome.  I haven't made my decision one which bottle I want a full sized one of!

I hope this review was helpful!

Jenn   

No comments:

Post a Comment